Carton - UV Curing Ink
1. The ink has high purity, bright color and no yellowing, and wide color gamut;
2. It is not easy to fade, resist friction, and the finished product feels smooth. It can print beautiful patterns of three-dimensional hand feeling, and can also form concave and convex texture or embossed effect image;
3. Fast curing, low energy consumption, smooth printing and not easy to plug;
4. Highly attached ink, which means that it is ready to be dried and has a high degree of color reproduction;
5. Rapid penetration, fully compliant with the gamut printing standards;
6. Compliance with European and American RoHS and REACH environmental protection requirements;
7. Ink can be customized to match the actual printing needs of the customer.
Foamed paper, embossed paper, corrugated paper, gray board paper, cardboard, coated paper, cattle cardboard, etc.
Carton packaging industry for food, alcohol, household appliances, light industrial products, etc.
In order not to affect the ink fluency and the quality of the printed image, it is recommended to perform printer cleaning when replacing different brands of ink.