Last updated: May 2019
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, so your information will be held in a secure environment, and access to it will be restricted according to the “need to know” principle. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect the information we collect online.
What we collect about you
We process the personal data of customers, prospects, enquirers, workers and suppliers and workers. We may collect, store and use the following personal information about you:
· Information that you provide to us when ordering from us
· Information that you provide to us when requesting information from us
· Information that you provide to us to subscribing to our e-newsletter
· Any other information you choose to give us, including business cards
· Information you choose to give us when making an application to work for us
Please let us know if the personal data we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
· The data you provide to use includes:
You may only pass us another individual’s personal data if you have that person’s consent to do so on the understanding that their personal data will be processed as described in this policy.
We also collect information about you from other sources, including visitors to events we sponsor and demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
We collect information from your computer and about your visits to and use of this website. This includes collecting unique online identifies such as IP addresses, which are numbers that uniquely identify a specific computer or other device on the internet.
What we do with your information
We promise that we shall only use your data in the way you wish, and we shall always respect your privacy. We process your data for the following purposes, and under the following legal grounds:
We shall keep your personal data within ZHUAI PRINT-RITE and our trusted third parties except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
Disclosing your personal data
Your information will be held and used by the following parties under our control:
· To workers who deliver our services
· Third parties who provide a service to us:
We shall keep your personal data within ZHUAI PRINT-RITE and our trusted third parties except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies.
How long we keep your personal information
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need to, so that we can use it for the reasons described above. Where your information is no longer required or is no longer relevant, we will ensure it is disposed of securely.
The actual period for which we store your personal information will vary depending on the type of personal information and how it is used. For example:
– Customer personal details for marketing information will be held for a period of 12 months since your last interaction with us
– To make sure that you do not receive marketing from us after you have told us to stop sending it, we need to keep a record of that instruction with your contact details. We shall hold that information until you tell us otherwise.
– CVs and interview notes from unsuccessful applicants will be held for 6 months after notifying you that you have not been successful.
– Where necessary, we shall keep your personal data for as long as required to do so by law; and where required to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Your rights and control over your personal data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have rights over how your data is processes. These are summarized below. To exercise any of these rights, please contact Privacy Officer at the address below.
Access your personal data by making a subject access request
You have the right at any time to ask us what personal information we hold about you, and to ask us to update, amend or delete any data that is incorrect or out of date. As data controller, we will be as clear and transparent as possible and uphold any requests for data disclosure or amendment as soon as possible. To protect your privacy and security we may need to verify your identity before disclosing or deleting your data.
Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
The accuracy of your personal data is important to us. You can rectify/update your personal data, including your address and contact details at any time. If you find any inaccuracy in your data at any time, we will delete or correct it promptly at your request. Proof of identity may be required in some circumstances.
Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of your personal data. However, we will retain just enough of your personal data to ensure that the restriction is respected in the future. You have the right to object to your personal data being processed, for marketing and for research purposes. From the very first communication from us and every marketing communication we send after you will have the right to object to marketing. For email unsubscribes, it may take up to 48hrs for an amendment to become effective. For post and telephone, it may take 21 days. We will do all we can to ensure that any delay is kept to a minimum
Your personal data may be stored, processed, and transferred outside the EEA so that we can use your personal data as described in this policy. These countries include Hong Kong, Peoples Republic of China, Switzerland and the United States of America
We will make sure that any transfers of your personal information from one country to another comply with those data protection and privacy laws which apply to us. European data protection laws include specific rules on transferring personal information outside the EEA.
When transferring personal information outside the EEA, we:
· include standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission for transferring personal information outside the EEA into our contracts with those third parties (these are the clauses approved under Article 46.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)); or
· ensure that the country in which your personal information will be handled has been deemed “adequate” by the European Commission under Article 45 of the GDPR.
Links to Other websites